Zero Valent Iron
In recent years, zero valent iron (ZVI) has been widely used in soil, groundwater and industrial wastewater treatment. Our zero valent iron (ZVI) is made by a unique physico chemical combined process with particle size up to 10~100μm.
Compared with the traditional zero valent iron, our zero valent iron has the characteristics of high purity (not containing harmful heavy metals), strong reducibility (low redox potential ORP) and long aging property.
It can significantly improve the removal efficiency of chlorinated solvents in soil and groundwater, six valent chromium and so on, and greatly reduce the time of environmental remediation.
The Application of zero-valent iron in environmental remediation
• As a reducing agent (electron donor), it is used in the process of pollution recovery.
• It can be combined with bioremediation to improve the efficiency of pollution recovery.
• It can be used in soil, groundwater and industrial wastewater treatment.
• 10~100μm fine particles, can be customized according to the application direction / site.
• Large specific surface area, can maintain strong reduction ability for a long time.
• High chemical activity and good adsorption performance.
• The duration of the effect is long and the number of injections is reduced.
• Significantly reduce the time required for the remediation of pollution.
• Environmentally friendly
For Zero Valent Iron, we recommend