Ni/Fe Bimetal Material
Through the unique preparation process, we have developed a special wastewater treatment material, that is, Ni/Fe bimetal material, which can be used to deal with printing and dyeing wastewater, chemical wastewater, electroplating wastewater and so on.
The bimetallic elements in the material are evenly distributed and have good stability. The formation of micro batteries between Fe and Ni promotes the rapid degradation of pollutants, and has higher catalytic activity, which can greatly improve the efficiency of sewage treatment.
Ni in the material is used as a catalyst and can be recovered at the end of the wastewater treatment process.
The Application of Ni/Fe bimetal material in environmental remediation
• A micro battery is formed between Fe and Ni to rapidly degrade pollutants in wastewater.
• Ni as a catalyst to improve the efficiency of wastewater treatment.
• Fe is the main component, Ni content is 5~25%, particle size is 3~50μm (customizable).
• Higher reactive catalytic activity.
• Uniform distribution and good stability of bimetallic elements.
• Micro battery electrolysis, greatly improving the efficiency of sewage treatment.
• Ni recoverable
Please contact us for specific products and more information.