1. Develop new customers independently through the company's existing platforms and resources, as well as foreign exhibitions and other channels;
2. Regularly maintain existing customers, analyze overseas market trends, and adjust market strategies in a timely manner;
3. Cooperate with product and technical teams to follow up on overseas markets;
4. Can independently provide professional technical support and after-sales service to customers, and the company will provide professional training.
5. Familiar with the entire trade process, negotiation and quotation follow-up, placing orders for shipment, and familiar with customs operations.
6. Domestic and international exhibition support.
1. Bachelor's degree or above; Having a certain background in the industrial industry, marketing or related majors are preferred;
2. Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, able to communicate in both oral and written form without barriers, and able to independently create foreign trade contracts;
3. Familiar with foreign trade processes, familiar with export business, with at least one year of experience in export sales;
4. Able to accept overseas business trips, with overseas work experience/knowledge of Italian preferred.
Salary and benefits are adjusted based on work experience and work ability. To provide generous treatment and a stage for full growth for you who pursue your dreams and share the same aspirations!
Performance Bonus • Holiday Benefits • Weekend Break
Regular Physical Examination • Paid Annual Leave
Base salary + commission + performance, plus year-end bonus.