Superfien Iron Powder For ZVI
Our micron iron powder (m-ZVI) is made by a unique physico-chemical combined process. Compared with the traditional iron powder, our micron iron powder has the characteristics of large specific surface area, low redox potential (ORP), high chemical activity and long aging property. It can significantly improve the removal efficiency of chlorinated pollutants in soil and groundwater, and greatly reduce the time of environmental remediation. It can be widely used in soil and groundwater remediation and industrial wastewater treatment and other fields.
Our powders have been introduced into America since 2004, we have become a major supplier of m-ZVI products for the preparation of emulsified zero valent iron (EZVI) (for the remediation of soil and groundwater chlorinated pollutants).
The Application of superfine iron powder in environmental remediation
• As an electronic provider of the system
• Applied to EZVI, combined with biological and abiotic effects, greatly improving repair capacity
• Combined remediation of soil and groundwater
• Approximately spherical particles
• 0.5~10μm particles, precise control of particle size distribution
• High specific surface area, strong reducibility, high chemical activity, high adsorption performance
• Significantly reduce the time required for the remediation of pollution
• Environmentally friendly
For ZVI / EZVI / NZVI, we recommend